IIXxGrimz

IIXxGrimz's builder application.

Post#1 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:55 pm

1) Your IGN.
My IGN is IIXxGrimz.

2) Your age & Your country.
I am 16 and live in England.

3)What languages are you fluent in?
I'm fluent in absolutely loads of languages like English and, yeah just English.

4)Do you have a mic? I do.

5) Why do you want to become a builder?
Whatever you need built I can build, big small pretty or ugly I've got you covered.

6) Your preferred profession(s), picking from builder, landscaper, tree designer, interior decorator, exterior decorator and Redstone expert.
Builder, I'm not too great with redstone as I never use it in my builds (I've never been asked for any redstone contraptions but I could learn)

7) Do you have any examples of any work you have previously built? (it can be screenshots/video’s from anywhere you have built including our server)
No I don't, I could quickly build something as a sample or taster on your server?

8) Have you previously been Staff or Builder on any other servers? If so, please tell us your roles within that server/community.
I've been every rank apart from Owner you can think of. Like most I start from low ranking and slowly work my way up though helping people on the server, being active, and just doing what I'm supposed to and more.

9) How often are you able to be available to build?
I will be able to build nearly everyday or whenever I'm asked to.

10) What is your knowledge and experience with using world edit? (junior builders won’t have access to world edit, however full builders will. As much as this is a pain because I know the feeling of filling stuff in by hand, we have to know that we can trust you to use world edit freely, I don’t think I need to explain why…)
I am pretty good with world edit, although I would need some more practice as I haven't played Minecraft in a while.

11) Why should we make you a builder?
You should make me a builder because I can build whatever you want me to. I've had lots of experience building and I believe I'm good at it and I believe you'd think so too if given the chance to prove it.

12) Anything else you would like to add or tell us about yourself? Can be anything!
I'm not only good at building in Minecraft, I also like to PowerBodybuild :)

Goku
Site Admin

Re: IIXxGrimz's builder application.

Post#2 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:24 am

Normally id just flat out say no since im not sure who you are but i liked your application.

I will have a chat with Kal16 one of the admins and see about getting you to build something in the creative world to see how you get on and go from there.

Also you can improve your odds for acceptance by getting on irc.

https://client02.chat.mibbit.com/?channel=%23Minecraft&server=irc.elitekamikazeteam.com

Goks

Kal16

Re: IIXxGrimz's builder application.

Post#3 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:00 pm

Same reply to you as Goks put, your application wasn't too boring to read and kinda made me chuckle at some points.

I suppose a trial builder wouldn't hurt for now and we'll see how you do? (Providing i've approved of what you build in creative)

Either way, good luck! Also join IRC, it'll help imrpove ya chances slightly, goks provided the link, tehehhee

-Kally

Return to “Approved Apps”