XboxAddictionz

Xbox

Post#1 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:40 pm

Main in game name:XboxAddictionz

Additional Usernames:Amir

How old are you?:16

Have you ever been a staff member at EKT before?:no

How often do you play on our servers?:evrey day

Have you ever been banned on any server before? If so, why?yea becus i was rude to other players and i have been rude to stuuf team but i have change now

What skills do you feel you have that would qualify you to be a moderator of our Minecraft Server? i wont to help stuuf team around server and i wont to help new players

Do you have mIRC (Or another IRC client) and know how to use it?:no

Do you know any of our current staff?:yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names:Goku Angrydave1987 ItsChlo Kobe Kal16 Natalie Shiro

Please list any languages you speak/type fluently: Bosnian English Deutch Serbia Croatia

Why would you like to be a moderator in our Servers?:to help stuuf team and all what they say

Who Are your two sponsors?: i can sponsor kal but other els i didnt sponsor

Angrydave1987

Re: Xbox

Post#2 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:57 pm

Okay so after that pain staking ordeal i went through just for you to put this up here. I do have some slight reservations about this.

1. Your issue with joining 1.11.2 is going to cause a stumbling block, However i have given you all the information you need in order for you to be able to access and stay on 1.11.2 all you have to do is follow the information

2. Your ability to constantly be in the front of the drama (by drama i am referring to issues in the server with other folk, somehow you're always there)

3. You have this annoying habit of playing the victim and it's never your fault attitude, when you seem to just kill people "because they hit me" now whilst i don't believe you're always the victim, i do believe you egg this situation on sometimes. (Even today you killed Mateus for no particular reason, Mateus speaks poor english (well we think) so you have to be more concerning towards him, feel free to message a mod and we can tp him elsewhere. or better yet just go elsewhere he will soon get bored

Counter-act side..
I will say out of all the users since day one (put aside your tempban etc) you've been loyal and been here a super long time, so i think this would need to be taken into consideration, you're active a lot which also has to be considered.

However i will add, may just be me on this one, but i haven't really seen you help anyone in server last time i recall was with those guys next to your base, when you wanted me to remove that bridge etc. So my question is, is this app just so you can have some extra powers/control over people? or could we trust you enough not to abuse your position if accepted

I do believe everyone deserves a 2nd chance, so i will wait to see what others put before i give a thumbs up or thumbs down.

Kal16

Post#3 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:39 pm

So first and foremost i do agree with every aspect that he shouldn't be reapplying nor should we give him another chance

but he caught me in a really good mood and i thought we'd give him another shot, i did talk to him in IRC about this too. Logs here:

[spoiler]
[17:39] <Xbox> if i ask something
[17:39] <Xbox> but u dont get angr
[17:40] <Kal16> okay sure
[17:40] <Kal16> i'm in a good mood lately so i probably won't get angry
[17:40] <Xbox> how do ppl get in first day mod
[17:40] <Kal16> what do you mean
[17:40] <Xbox> like this new guy wiglly
[17:40] <Kal16> oh
[17:40] <Kal16> you know EKT is a community right?
[17:41] <Kal16> it was started in 2002
[17:41] <Xbox> oke
[17:41] <Kal16> he joined way back then
[17:41] <Xbox> oh
[17:41] <Kal16> and he was in the minecraft server before
[17:41] <Kal16> and he was a full mod
[17:41] <Kal16> and a donator
[17:41] <Kal16> but he had to stop playing because he got married and had a baby
[17:41] <Kal16> so he had to take care of his family for a while
[17:41] <Xbox> oh
[17:42] <Xbox> so can i be atleast helper i had change men
[17:42] <Kal16> he might not play for long because he might have to go for a while, , but we give him mod because he is always welcome back
[17:42] <Kal16> what do you mean a helper? Explain
[17:42] <Xbox> like helpermoderator
[17:42] <Xbox> like shiro
[17:43] <Kal16> half moderator?
[17:43] <Xbox> yea that
[17:43] <Xbox> test me men
[17:43] <Kal16> well i must admit since you've been back you haven't really been annoying or anything
[17:43] <Kal16> but you have to decide what you want
[17:43] <Xbox> oh
[17:44] <Kal16> you want to be a builder or a half moderator?
[17:44] <Xbox> whats better
[17:44] <Kal16> that's your personal preference
[17:44] <Xbox> i choose half mod
[17:44] <Kal16> builder means you'll be building stuff for the server
[17:44] <Xbox> oke
[17:44] <Kal16> and maybe heling other people build
[17:44] <Kal16> half moderator is enforcing rules more
[17:44] <Kal16> and building a little less
[17:45] <Xbox> i take half mod
[17:45] <Kal16> okay
[17:45] <Xbox> do i get gm1
[17:45] <Kal16> you get access to limited creative
[17:45] <Kal16> but
[17:45] <Kal16> you have a long way to go
[17:45] <Xbox> oke men
[17:45] <Kal16> because you said last time after trying to be a builder that you didn't give a shit and stuff
[17:45] <Xbox> ty men
[17:45] <Xbox> i give my best
[17:45] <Kal16> and you argued with me, when you could've said you didn't like the jokes and stuff
[17:46] <Xbox> men u can make fun when u wont of me i dont give damn about it lol
[17:46] <Kal16> if you can behave, no trouble, no glitching items or anything, no breaking rules, no teleporting to new people and giving help to them, but if they kill you, no swearing or shouting
[17:46] <Kal16> like you can help people, but don't complain if they kill you
[17:46] <Kal16> or destroy your stuff
[17:47] <Kal16> because you choose to help them
[17:47] <Xbox> oke
[17:47] <Kal16> if you can do all that
[17:47] <Kal16> and still be nice etc
[17:47] <Xbox> i kinda did that last days
[17:47] <Kal16> then i don't mind talking to dave/goku
[17:47] <Kal16> and seeing what's happening
[17:47] <Xbox> ok
[17:47] <Xbox> i dont mind i will wait
[17:47] <Kal16> but, you will also have to apply on forums
[17:47] <Kal16> i'll get you a link.
[17:53] <Kal16> i see
[17:53] <Kal16> sure, if you want to
[17:54] <Kal16> viewtopic.php?f=11&t=20
[17:54] <Kal16> thats the moderator application
[17:54] <Kal16> be honest though, don't lie about anything
[17:54] <Xbox> oke men
[17:55] <Xbox> so can i ask
[17:55] <Xbox> wher to start with this
[17:55] <Kal16> what do you mean?
[17:55] <Xbox> wher to type
[17:55] <Kal16> oh
[17:55] <Kal16> copy the text
[17:55] <Xbox> ok
[17:55] <Kal16> then viewforum.php?f=11
[17:55] <Kal16> make a new topic there
[17:56] <Xbox> ok
[17:56] <Kal16> Saying "xbox Addictionz half moderator application" or something
[17:56] <Kal16> then paste the text inside, and fill it out properly there
[17:57] <Xbox> yo men why cant i login it says wrong username but usarname is corect
[17:57] <Kal16> its a new forum
[17:58] <Kal16> you have to create a new account
[17:58] <Xbox> oh ok
[18:00] <Xbox> when i create acc it says You have specified an incorrect username. Please check your username and try again. If you continue to have problems please contact the Board Administrator. like why cant i join when i create acc
[18:00] <Kal16> O.o
[18:01] <Kal16> ummm
18:01] <Xbox> wierd
[18:01] <Kal16> that does sound a bit weird
[18:01] <Xbox> can i apply hear
[18:01] <Kal16> you typing in an email address yes?
[18:01] <Kal16> and not really, the other staff members need to see it
[18:01] <Xbox> ahh
[18:02] <Xbox> let me try create new one
[18:06] <Xbox> You have specified an incorrect username. Please check your username and try again. If you continue to have problems please contact the Board Administrator. like wtf men
[18:07] <Xbox> this isnt my day lol
[18:07] <Kal16> lol jeez
[18:07] <Xbox> i try evrey email and it says that
[18:07] <Kal16> not sure why it's doing it
[18:07] <Xbox> idk to
[18:08] <Xbox> if i could paste it hear and u sreen shot it and put to forum

Anyway, your application looks okay so far apart from your sponsors, which basically means who is supporting your application that is already a moderator but i guess that doesn't matter since i'm kinda already sponsoring you.

1. Your issue with joining 1.11.2 is going to cause a stumbling block, However i have given you all the information you need in order for you to be able to access and stay on 1.11.2 all you have to do is follow the information

2. Your ability to constantly be in the front of the drama (by drama i am referring to issues in the server with other folk, somehow you're always there)

3. You have this annoying habit of playing the victim and it's never your fault attitude, when you seem to just kill people "because they hit me" now whilst i don't believe you're always the victim, i do believe you egg this situation on sometimes. (Even today you killed Mateus for no particular reason, Mateus speaks poor english (well we think) so you have to be more concerning towards him, feel free to message a mod and we can tp him elsewhere. or better yet just go elsewhere he will soon get bored

I agree with these indvidual points too much, you are always involved with something or you are nearby, or you play the victim. Like dave said, if there is hassle, then contact a moderator. Also, when new players join and they kill you because you're trying to help them, in the future, i would prefer that you don't help every new player because when you do, something bad happens and drama happens. You are known to be a pain in the ass when it comes to all of that stuff

With that being said, i gotta agree with everything dave has said, annoying as you can be, you're loyal and you've been here a long time and you do usualy behave yourself, but only when you seem to want something, not by acting naturally and behaving normally, so i have to agree with what dave said again, is this about power? Control? Maybe using world edit or creative in any worlds? I dont know

I'm gonna thumbs this up for now though, i think he should be given one last final chance, with everything that's been said and done, he has abused and griefed and broken rules and evaded bans yes, but i think given one final proper chance, could prosper into something good?

Just don't mess this up, because this really is your final ever chance, no moderator or builder after this if you don't succeed this time. So seriously xbox, behave and follow the rules.

Goku
Site Admin

Post#4 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:02 pm

Ok im leaning towards a yes.

Will sort it when my pc is back up and running.

If you fuck up again. Consider it game over.

---------------

Edit he never replied and has gone awol so moved to denied

Return to “Denied Apps”