jmkm's moderator application

jmkm

jmkm's moderator application

Post#1 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:17 pm

Main in game name: jmkm.

Additional Usernames: none

How old are you?: 13

Have you ever been a staff member at EKT before?: No but I have been on another server

How often do you play on our servers?: if school, 4-5 times a week.

Have you ever been banned on any server before? If so, why? so far no and I hope it continues.

What skills do you feel you have that would qualify you to be a moderator of our Minecraft Server? I'm calm and I now when to take right decisions (mostly).Also, I have a nice attitude

Do you have mIRC (Or another IRC client) and know how to use it?: no

Do you know any of our current staff?: Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names: Goku, Kal16, Flyingninja, Kobe, Angrydave1987,Fallonsoul
Kessie , AigisAthena , IIxGrimzxII

Please list any languages you speak/type fluently: English, French and

Why would you like to be a moderator in our Servers?: because most of the time when I'm on there is just users online and when they need staff help most of the time they have to wait for one to come online and I would like to provide them service as soon as they need till some limits.

Who Are your two sponsors?: I currently do not have any.

Goku
Site Admin

Re: jmkm's moderator application

Post#2 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:39 pm

Dont really have any objections but you need

- sponsor aka someone whos a hmod or higher that wants to be responsable for you if you decide to loose ya poo and ban everyone
- you need an irc client or at least to be active on irc (since we use this for moderation while online but not ingame)

-----

can you give me some examples of when no staff was online and you could have solved an issue if you had staff?

jmkm

Post#3 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:14 am

being active on irc = no problem

once, I think in april 2016, a new player joined and wanted help I could not provide him: he wanted to be teleported to (x) location with coordinance and was raging/spamming chat for it. if I could have, I would have gave him a warning+mute 10 min to make him calm down and if he continued temp ban for 12hours

I will currently be offline on the server cause my parents are using the pc to work but as soon as possible, will be back online.

ps: I do not think ill be needing a sponser

FlyingNinja

Post#4 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:08 am

You told me that you are 8 ...
EKT-FlyingNinja

Discord Admin
Minecraft Admin
Community Administrator

Kal16

Post#5 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:02 am

My vote on this is going to be a solid no.

Seems harsh but plain and simply i don't think you're mature enough to make bold decisive moves to be a moderator, granted i know it's because of your age, but we've had issues of where you use capitals and flame people from time to time or you don't play here for a few weeks on end and come back and you're fine for about a week before people are complaining that you're being annoying... Sorry dude.

Also, asking me to be your sponsor after you've posted it isn't the correct way to go about doing things...

Maybe re-apply in about a year or so.

jmkm

Post#6 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:43 pm

Ok, ill take the advice you gave me thanks :) :) :)

Jmkm

Return to “Denied Apps”