SlayGirl ~ Moderator Application Form

SlayGirl

SlayGirl ~ Moderator Application Form

Post#1 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:08 pm

Main in game name: SlayGirl

Additional Usernames: Tiger

How old are you?: -

Have you ever been a staff member at EKT before?: No

How often do you play on our servers?: As much as I can. almost all day in the summer. When ever I can during school

Have you ever been banned on any server before? If so, why? No

What skills do you feel you have that would qualify you to be a moderator of our Minecraft Server?

Do you have mIRC (Or another IRC client) and know how to use it?: Yes

Do you know any of our current staff?: Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names: Kal16 Goku SoftQueen FlyingNinja AngryDave Fwabulicious FallonSoul

Please list any languages you speak/type fluently: English

Why would you like to be a moderator in our Servers?: So I can Assist other players, and hopefully keep new players. I also have been on this server for quite a while now, and I love it. I want to see it grow just as much, if not more than other Moderators. I have always wanted to be a moderator on this server, but I knew I couldn't do it if I didn't know what I was doing. So I waited until I thought I was ready. I did not want to disappoint anyone, now I believe I'm ready. But that is not my choice.

Who Are your two sponsors?: Shiro

(Add can you tell me the name of your youtube accounts? I want to subscribe even if I don't become a mod thanks ='w'=
Last edited by SlayGirl on Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FlyingNinja

Re: SlayGirl ~ Moderator Application Form

Post#2 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:35 pm

You filled the application properly but you need your sponsor to be a staff member, not akash... Also you are young and i dont think that you are ready to become an HModerator yet. You could be very helpful as a JuniorBuilder.
EKT-FlyingNinja

Discord Admin
Minecraft Admin
Community Administrator

SlayGirl

Post#3 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:46 pm

I understand that I am young, but the lack of life I have allows me to spend more time on the server, therefore allowing me to be a more helpful moderator.

FlyingNinja

Post#4 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:44 pm

Not sure if you are going to be promoted to moderator but you could try to apply for helper.
EKT-FlyingNinja

Discord Admin
Minecraft Admin
Community Administrator

Goku
Site Admin

Post#5 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:12 pm

well idk where slay has gone? Was ready to trial her as mod n everything

Return to “Denied Apps”