Rank reset

Spotted a glitch or a bug within the server then please report it with as much information as possible
ReTurneD

Rank reset

Post#1 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:06 pm

Hello everyone, so because of my inactivity on the server I've had my rank reset.
- InGame username: ReTurneD
- Which world did this occur (ie Surival/Creative/TheEnd): All
- Provide the Coords (XYZ) of potential bug/errors: n/a
- Briefly explain what the bug is relating to: me and my ability to play
- In your own words what is restricting you: I have no permissions to do anything other than chat, can I please have the trusted rank so I may play on the server? I understand you guys are busy and it is unfair of me to just jump back into everything, but, I'd love to play again. Thank you.

ReTurneD

Re: Rank reset

Post#2 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:12 pm

I also do understand this is a not a true bug.. its more of a request.
Again, thank you very much - ReTurneD. Happy new year!

Angrydave1987

Post#3 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:31 pm

Hey returned,

I wasn't aware you couldn't do anything other than chat on the server. If you've been off the server for a while, there is a good chance your rank was defaulted by the server for inactivity. Sadly i cannot get into Minecraft until tomorrow night my time so you may need to wait until then, However if another staff member reads this post then perhaps they can re-enstate your rank to what it was before, or check your permissions for you.

Hope this helps.

ReTurneD

Post#4 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:58 pm

Angrydave1987 wrote:Hey returned,

I wasn't aware you couldn't do anything other than chat on the server. If you've been off the server for a while, there is a good chance your rank was defaulted by the server for inactivity. Sadly i cannot get into Minecraft until tomorrow night my time so you may need to wait until then, However if another staff member reads this post then perhaps they can re-enstate your rank to what it was before, or check your permissions for you.

Hope this helps.

Hey Dave,
Yeah, I think thats what it is, I have the default rank. Kobe tried to change my rank to trusted although apparently he couldn't - said its something to do with permissions and told me to ask Goku/someone else.
Thanks Dave!

Angrydave1987

Post#5 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:15 pm

Okay, if i see you in server before any other staff i will pex promote you back to your normal rank

Goku
Site Admin

Post#6 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:06 am

removed you from the permissions database

if that doesnt fix it let me know

ReTurneD

Post#7 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:28 pm

Goku wrote:removed you from the permissions database

if that doesnt fix it let me know

Hey Goku, thanks it seemed to have worked - although I cannot use any of my chests in my old home, says you wont let me open chests.

Angrydave1987

Post#8 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:34 pm

one issue after another lol! damn your username DAMNIT!

Sidenote, pop in server when you can and we will get that sorted for you, should be easy enough to sort out.

ReTurneD

Post#9 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:47 am

Angrydave1987 wrote:one issue after another lol! damn your username DAMNIT!

Sidenote, pop in server when you can and we will get that sorted for you, should be easy enough to sort out.

I'm so sorry Dave haha.
Alright, if I can't catch you guys now - I'll catch you sometime tomorrow. Should be on anywhere from 11 AM EST - 5 PM EST
Thank you guys again.

Angrydave1987

Re: Rank reset [SOLVED]

Post#10 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:57 am

Post has been solved - Locked

Return to “Glitch & Bug reports”