Plot plugin seems to be broken

Spotted a glitch or a bug within the server then please report it with as much information as possible
Kobe

Plot plugin seems to be broken

Post#1 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:26 pm

Basically, doesn't work anymore.

Won't let me claim a plot, says you are not standing in a plot when I clearly am, tried in multiple unclaimed plots. Also, isn't showing plot owners names when I go into a plot that has stuff in it. I don't think it is even registering any plots at all, cuz people can build literally anywhere, some guy named stone griefed my temple which was how I found out in the first place.

Hoping this will be fixed if/when we update to 1.11 as I keep getting that annoying message every time I log in: An update to PlotSquared is available: /plot update. Maybe just updating the plugin only might fix it but I didn't want to do anything like that without speaking to Goks first.

Also, should we prevent access to the creative world until this is fixed to prevent any more plot griefing or what?

Goku
Site Admin

Re: Plot plugin seems to be broken

Post#2 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:51 pm

updated latest version

please check and advise

Kobe

Post#3 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:33 pm

Tested, still not working.

Goku
Site Admin

Post#4 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:20 am

with a default user? Admins/staff by pass protections.

Kobe

Post#5 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:56 pm

Tested using both normal and staff. Even if staff bypass protections they should still be able to claim plots, check plot info, tp to plots etc... So ya, basically not working. I would highly recommend closing the creative world or limiting access until this is fixed otherwise more and more plots will be griefed. Unless you have a recent backup or something that you plan to restore from.

FlyingNinja

Post#6 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:22 am

Plots are now on seperate server so issue has been resolved

Topic Locked
Intel Xeon 2670 v2 (20 core 3.3Ghz)
MB 2011 Socket
8GB RAM 2400Mhz
Shapphire HD 7770 2GB -----> Imma upgrade it to Nvidia 1070
WD BLUE 1TB

Return to “Glitch & Bug reports”