Reporting Wolfie2

Report players
Someone in need of being punished?
acm1pt

Reporting Wolfie2

Post#1 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:53 am

Go angry idiot, go and remove the topic after this. But i like GOKU see it before it gones.
Really the persons on this server gots less inteligence than a fish.
The enchanted armor gots a violet glow, i wasnt enchanted.
So i report myself ando what ever weirdo want to my area.
Really i got angry, i dont tolerate **SILLY like "wolfie1" or what ever he calls.
So, here is my report, and suck my **SILLY **SILLY wolfie.
And if u want to do jokes, go to a **SILLY stand up, damn **SILLY
PD: Thx to GOKU for be nice with me in the start, i really give you the thanks. its sad have people so retard on this server, making jokes, im not in mood for tolerate **SILLY like wolfie. I prefer stay in peace and no one bothers me.

- Your Ingame Username: NekiiChan

- Player you're reporting WOLFIE2 (CHANGED name to Wolfie2 , as i doubt your reporting yourself)

- What has this player done wrong? Been a **SILLY and let the *SILLY called "wolfie" goes tp near for get "pranked" and get pulled of a 30+ blocks from the floor, for die because the **SILLY WOLFIE thinks i was having the "feather" when the DAMN BLINK *SILLY SILLY, dont see the *SILLY GLOW NOT ON MY BOOTS.

I dont need evidence, **SILLY man, this server. **SILLY, and THEN GO TALK **SILLY FROM ARGENTINA AND LATINAMERICA OR SOUTHAMERICA, BECAUSE THE ENGLISH USERS ARENT BETTER, ARE PATHETIC WHO THINKS ARE THE PRO **SILLY LIKE COREA AND ARE **SILLY GO TO *SILLY

BYE **SILLY

**EDITED WORDS

Angrydave1987

Re: Reporting myself and send a gtfo to this server.

Post#2 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:19 am

Firstly.. Your post isn't really going to get you anywhere having a mid life crisis fit.

Regardless of what has happened, i don't appreciate you coming into the forum with slanderous stuff like that, so for viewing pleasure i am going to edit your post a little so it looks better.

Right so if you just calmed your beans in the server, You would of saw that i Pm'd you saying to do /ignore wolfie2 (way before you died) now at the time of your death i wasn't aware you died as i was busy punishing kyrie2/jayrgamer, When i realised what was going on i again pm'd you to put him on ignore, I also was in middle of setting up a 50 block+ pillar so i could tp wolfie2 up there without his boots on, and have you push him off to his death as a "payback" and let everyone be on the merry way.

Now whilst i do not condone what wolfie2 done and he was infact in the wrong for what he done, this doesn't excuse your vile obscene rant. More than happy to deal with this, but you need to rethink how you word things on the forum, angry or not i won't tolerate rubbish like that on here.

A soloution was offered, you refused, hopefully by the time you read this (if your back on, you'd have calm down and will take a different approach to your reply)

Goku
Site Admin

Re: Reporting Wolfie2

Post#3 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:02 pm

I get you are angry but no need for all the swearing.

If you want him punished let us know what you think is suitible.

If we dont hear anything from you, myself or dave will deal with it.

FlyingNinja

Re: Reporting Wolfie2

Post#4 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:37 am

Topic Locked.
Intel Xeon 2670 v2 (20 core 3.3Ghz)
MB 2011 Socket
8GB RAM 2400Mhz
Shapphire HD 7770 2GB -----> Imma upgrade it to Nvidia 1070
WD BLUE 1TB

Return to “Player Reports”