Features/Suggestions for EKTMC Survival 1.13

Post any support requests here.
FlyingNinja

Features/Suggestions for EKTMC Survival 1.13

Post#1 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:39 pm

So in this thread you can post any ideas you have for the 1.13 survival server.

If its about a plugin please follow this form:

Plugin request for EKTMC Survival 1.13
    Plugin Name:
    Plugin minecraft version:
    Description:
    Why do you think we should add it:

If its about anything else please follow this form:

Suggestions for EKTMC Survival 1.13
    Suggestion:
    Why do you think we should do it:
EKT-FlyingNinja

Discord Admin
Minecraft Admin
Community Administrator

Angrydave1987

Re: Features/Suggestions for EKTMC Survival 1.13

Post#2 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:46 pm

Whilst iv'e been super inactive during 1.12, i have been chatting briefly with @FlyingNinja about certain additions to 1.13.2 so i will post them below for all to see. I wont include RandomTeleport as i have already went through this with Ninja. I have added some of the links so it is easier to check (if link is disapproved please remove accordingly)

PluginName: Mineable Spawners
Plugin Vers: 1.13+
Plugin Link:
[spoiler]
https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/mineablespawners-1-13-silkspawners-with-extras.59921/

Description: This plugin allows players to mine spawners with silk touch and have them go to their inventory so that they can trade or place them. This system uses the item lore to keep track of the spawner type. ***Note to add*** Perhaps have this as a donator only option? which makes it more unique.

PluginName: Ember
Plugin Link:
[spoiler]
https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/ember.59918/

Description: Ember is a Spigot plugin for Minecraft 1.13 which transforms your server into a unique experience by implementing an abundance of custom mechanics. These are many new features, including, but not limited to: custom ores, new weapons and tools, machinery, and storage systems. [color=#FFFF00]***Note *** v1.0 will launch on March 10th. Will contain machines, custom enchants, more storage systems (barrels and ME network), custom weapons (swords and bows), unique quests to unlock each item/tool/machine, and loads more tools!
This will be considered the first full, stable release for Ember (I have used this on another server and it's a good addition, no config/editing needed and works beautifully with jobs :)
[/color]

PluginName: Mcmmo
Plugin Link:
[spoiler]
https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/official-mcmmo-classic.2445/

Description: Please see the spoiler for full description (this plugin also ties in nicely with jobs/ember)

PluginName: Cratekeys
Plugin Link:
[spoiler]
https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/cratesplus-free-crates-plugin-1-7-1-13-1.5018/

Description: Again see the spoiler for full description (this ties in nicely with voting from websites, and will give you voting keys per site voted on (and can be redeem via crates (wherever it is setup.) (exp Vote crates / Rare crates / mystical crates (players can win whatever items use decide) vouchers for store, spawn eggs, experience/money boosts etc the list is endless)

=====================================================
Whilst i haven't done anything in server yet, i'd still like to help a put a few suggestions across.

Suggestions
- If struggling to get users to register to the forum, perhaps using google docs as another alternative.

- Make factions the main source of server ie to create a faction a user must have X amount of $$$ to create a new faction, and for every chunk it costs X amount. (This will create a cost of upkeep which is paid to server once per one day real life. (tax can also be added? but i would discourage this) outposts can be made for people who have guardian farms etc (but not sure if factions support this , best way to describe this is to see
[spoiler]
http://towny.palmergames.com/
works nicely with your discord, economy, jobs, voting etc. plus you can make nations (ie more claimable lands, but nations can cost say 65000 to make etc) so like town is 8 chunks possible claimable, nation is 120 chunks possible, metropolis is 300chunks possible, also gives users a chance to be invited to nations for extra land.

- change the ability of allowing users to override factions and go and claim a ton of land. make it fairer for regular users

- BetterDrops (can't remember the actual name) but this allows users when mining/digging to get random drops from block (so mining say loads of sand will pop out like quartz ore, diamond, coal, sticks etc just random items (makes it more fun to mine)

- Pretty sure spigot/vanilla have issues with datapacks but having a datapack called "silentmobs" users would need to make a nametag called silent and hit the chosen mob, making this mob make 0 sound, useful if they doing something mental like tree wither farms etc.

- Changing gamerule Keepinventoryondeath to true (whilst i don't like this, lost count how many times i see "omg i died and lost my stuff, give me my stuff back" or they got killed via lag etc. this could be a temp idea until player count picks up? or perhaps have a possible way to make it a donator thing if it complies with eula. users can keep inventory if they're a donator?

- Creating ranks for possibly store? can easily work on this and get back with info as it would be pretty detailed?
anyway just a few thoughts to look at.

also have a resource area as to not have users mess up rest of the world.a d auto regen the resource world once a month

FlyingNinja

Re: Features/Suggestions for EKTMC Survival 1.13

Post#3 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:57 pm

Hey, sorry for the late response, i just got the notification, while briefly looking into the plugins, im already interested in 2/4 plugins you listed here (mcmmo, minable spawners), gonna take the time to review them all later at length and i'll let you know.

-----

Also we already have some of these features although, some factions have been approved/allowed to claim big amounts of land cause of A) Their location B) Their needs C) Their security etc.

And we have already a plugin that saves people's inventories on death, its called saverod, now we could setup a poll comparing these two plugins/ways for players not to lose their stuff although saverod seems to be enough for now.

I have already made a possible list of stuff we can add on a store like ranks, crate keys etc, and i have found a good store plugin although i need to look more into it before we setup an online shop. Also we already have donator ranks setup with perks depending on the rank's level/worth
EKT-FlyingNinja

Discord Admin
Minecraft Admin
Community Administrator

Return to “Support Level 1”