Applying as a Builder

Rediasd

Applying as a Builder

Post#1 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:29 am

1) Your IGN (In Game Name) :rediasd
2) Your age & Your country (because of the time zone) - 17&Albania
3)What languages are you fluent in? (this could be a problem if you are a great builder and want to help out, but the language barrier with not understanding each other) - Albanian & English
4)Do you have a mic? (Not really a necessity but will come in handy if there are multiple builders trying to communicate at once and spamming up too much of the chat.) - Yes
5) Why do you want to become a builder? (what are you interested in building?) - Building what is needed on the server and helping on public builds
6) Your preferred profession(s), picking from builder, landscaper, tree designer, interior decorator, exterior decorator and Redstone expert. - Builder and redstone expert
7) Do you have any examples of any work you have previously built? (it can be screenshots/video’s from anywhere you have built including our server) yes, my base on the server
8)Have you previously been Staff or Builder on any other servers? If so, please tell us your roles within that server/community.-No
9) How often are you able to be available to build? Whenever needed
10) What is your knowledge and experience with using world edit? (junior builders won’t have access to world edit, however full builders will. As much as this is a pain because I know the feeling of filling stuff in by hand, we have to know that we can trust you to use world edit freely, I don’t think I need to explain why…) I have some experience on my creative worlds as well as on your creative server
11) Why should we make you a builder? Because I have a good build style and some good knowlage with redstone.
12) Anything else you would like to add or tell us about yourself? Can be anything! Thanks in advance

FlyingNinja

Re: Applying as a Builder

Post#2 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:47 am

Well you answered all the questions as the form required, to be honest you are one of the few people that didnt just copy someone else's form and go like "oh this is mine". I have seen your builds before and i can agree that they were sastisfying. Your experience with redstone is good and you have been an active member of our community for two years, maybe a bit more. If everything goes good i can say that you will get Junior Builder for first and then probably Builder rank with access to all perms.

Will let you know when i will discuss the matter with the other EKT Community Admins.

Terrorist Cell Disabled
Crisis Averted
~FlyingNinja
EKT-FlyingNinja

Discord Admin
Minecraft Admin
Community Administrator

FlyingNinja

Re: Applying as a Builder

Post#3 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:29 pm

So i guess your application has been approved :)
Remember not to use creative on survival server unless if you are using it for a server project
You will get a JrBuilder rank at first and then we'll probably give you Builder rank if you are active enough, helping new members or with server projects etc.

Young Children Helped
Crisis Averted
~FlyingNinja
EKT-FlyingNinja

Discord Admin
Minecraft Admin
Community Administrator

Return to “Approved Apps”