SoftQueen's Application for Moderator

SoftQueen

SoftQueen's Application for Moderator

Post#1 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:35 pm

Main in game name: SoftQueen

Additional Usernames: none

How old are you?: 17 yo

Have you ever been a staff member at EKT before?: No , FlyingNinja suggested the server to me a few days ago.

How often do you play on our servers?: Since is summer , im planning daily. But when schools will start three or four days weekly.

Have you ever been banned on any server before? If so, why? Yes. Because someone lied about me hacking and the Owner wasnt doing his job well.

What skills do you feel you have that would qualify you to be a moderator of our Minecraft Server? Im very calm as a person and I always find a solution in any problem. I have alot of experience from other servers in the past , since I play Minecraft for 7 years.

Do you have mIRC (Or another IRC client) and know how to use it?: I Dont have IRC but since alot of people are using it i may download it.

Do you know any of our current staff?: Yes.

If Yes, please tell us the their names: FlyingNinja(Moderator) , Goku(Owner). Since I joined , any other staff haven't been online yet.

Please list any languages you speak/type fluently: English(Proficiency) , Greek(Native) , Romanian(Basics)

Why would you like to be a moderator in our Servers?: I'd like to see the server in order , and without problems , and I want to be useful removing the players who dont play by the rules and see the players happy and not complaining about getting hacked or griefed or anything else. Lastly I have alot of experience as Moderator , also as Admin and as Co Owner in many servers in the past years , which gives me the advantages of knowing how to control a server and the use of many commands.

Who Are your two sponsors?: FlyingNinja

FlyingNinja

Re: SoftQueen's Application for Moderator

Post#2 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:27 pm

You filled the application correctly unlike other players in the past (except the sponsors lol(i did the same thing)). Also i do agree that you are a very calm person and fair and i did trust you at leaving you with a lot of players and no other staff on the server :dance: . I think that you should be a Half-Moderator, but dont forget :clap: , its up to Goku :pray:
EKT-FlyingNinja

Discord Admin
Minecraft Admin
Community Administrator

Goku
Site Admin

Post#3 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:12 am

i read it

SoftQueen

Post#4 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:49 am

:dance: :dance:

Goku
Site Admin

Post#5 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:53 pm

Trial started.

We will discuss your progress after a few weeks.

Goks

FlyingNinja

Post#6 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:47 pm

I guess the application has been approved. SoftQueen is active and hasn't cause any problems to reject the application
EKT-FlyingNinja

Discord Admin
Minecraft Admin
Community Administrator

Return to “Approved Apps”