Helper application

JawsGamingYT1

Helper application

Post#1 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:16 pm

1) Your IGN (In Game Name) JawsGamingYT1

2) Additional Usernames: Don't have

3) How old are you?:13

4) Where are you from?(because of the time zone):United States

5) What languages are you fluent in? (this could be a problem when trying to help other players if you cant communicate with them) English only

6) Have you ever been a staff member at EKT before?: Nope

7) How often do you play on our servers?: I try to play everyday but sometimes im busy

8) Why would you like to be a helper on our servers?: I want to help the server and other people when they are having any kind of problem

9) Have you ever been banned on any server before? If so, why?: Nope

10) What skill do you have that could be useful by being a helper on our minecraft server?: I will help other players when in need.

11) Do you have mIRC (Or another IRC client) and know how to use it?: Yes

12) Do you know any of our current staff? Yes, please tell us the their names: Flyingninja,Goku,Jason,Dave,Softqueen,Shiro,Fwabulicious,wael2010,kal16,faxwy,aigis athena,abbccabbcc,kobe,galaxy_boy.
13) Who is your sponsor?:Flyingninja and Jason_guo00

FlyingNinja

Re: Helper application

Post#2 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:40 pm

So i just reviewed your application. I agree although im not absolutely sure, i already told you ingame that you have to start helping players welcoming them etc, we already discussed that ingame. Also about you listing all the staff of the website doesnt mean that you know them. Knowing someone is different than seeing him passing by.

P.S. i wrote a better respond but for some reason it didnt get posted

I will contact jason to verify that he wants to be your sponsor and let you know.
EKT-FlyingNinja

Discord Admin
Minecraft Admin
Community Administrator

FlyingNinja

Post#3 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:44 pm

Also i noticed that you copied Ritankar's application. Please DO NOT copy other user's approved applications to make sure that you are approved. You should write your own so we can see your personality and, well if you actually care.
EKT-FlyingNinja

Discord Admin
Minecraft Admin
Community Administrator

FlyingNinja

Post#4 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:35 pm

Hey, so after rethinking this matter and talking to you ingame and seeing how you have been acting the last few weeks i dont think you are a fit. I am sorry to say this but if you actually want to be a helper you have to actually start helping new players, welcoming them etc.
EKT-FlyingNinja

Discord Admin
Minecraft Admin
Community Administrator

Return to “Denied”